Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit their original and unpublished work. Topics of interest for submission is mentioned below:
Solid Waste Management
Water and wastewater treatment
Membrane Separation Processes
Advance Oxidation Processes
Innovations in pollution abatement
VLSI Circuit Design
Microelectronics & Nanotechnology
RF & Antenna Design
Electronics System Design
FPGA/ASIC Based Design
Internet of Things
Solar/PV cell Design
Materials, Synthesis & Characterization
Nano & Bio Sensors
Safety & Loss prevention
Security Risk Assessment
Inherent Safer Processes
Reliability modeling & Evaluation
Fault tolerant Systems
Modeling and Simulation
Application of Soft Computing Techniques
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers, which are relevant to the themes of the conference.
- Authors may submit full length papers limited to 2500 words (min 3 pages) typed in MS Word, Times New Roman, 11 pt font, single spacing with one inch margins on all sides.
- The corresponding author should be marked with asterisk (*) sign.
- The name of the author presenting the paper should be underlined.
- The abstracts must include the affiliations of all authors along with email.
Please paper format please refer to sample template here.
Only one author per paper whose name has been underlined will be allowed to present the paper and get the presentation certificate. Other co-authors, if registered, will get the participation certificate.
The full length paper should be sent to the above latest by 05 June 2021.
The best paper award will be given to excellent contribution in the oral and poster presentation category.
- Three Best oral presentations Award.
FULL LENGTH PAPERS:
Selected papers after peer review will be published in SCI/SCIE/Scopus Indexed Journal/Proceedings.